61 Matilda Avenue
This is the one you have been waiting for. East Coast style shingled charmer in Sycamore Park with designer finishes
- 4 Bedroom + family room and garden studio used as office flex space. +/- 2275 sq. feet
- Great room floor plan with gourmet kitchen, dining room and living room that leads directly out to the flat yard, lawn and patio
- Spacious master suite with luxurious bathroom including oversized shower and separate soaking tub, with deck and views of Mt. Tam
- Bonus family room, perfect for movie night and kids play area, which spills out to the backyard
- Separate office space with built-in desks, TV and sofa nook
- Ideal backyard for kids to play with their neighborhood friends on the lawn and for adults to entertain by the firepit and grill on the patio
- 1 car garage with custom built in cabinetry, utility sink and laundry that feels like an extension of the house
Ideally located near Freeman Park, walking distance to schools and the Rec Center and downtown. A spacious and gracious home you can grow into over the years in the heart of the beloved Sycamore Park neighborhood.
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods.
Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts.
As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.